|this comm is a safe place. in this space you will +|
• NOT post entries that could be triggering/damaging/insulting to anyone. If you find that your entry could be potentially harmful you will label that entry with a warning and put it behind a cut. This goes for fic/art/speculation/whatever.
• NOT throw out personal attacks at one another. You will never, ever verbally assault someone for their beliefs/religion/morals/etc. You will refrain from making sexist/racist/discriminating comments about anyone within the comm as well as respecting the characters/actors/creators involved in making iCarly the show that it is.
• NOT post entries or comment in ways that are riddled with "isms". No heterosexism, ageism, classism, racism, transphobia or anything that could be at all exclusive to other people.
• NOT attack someone for their ship. Different strokes for different folks. You will respect that not everyone is going to like what you like and move on.
• Always use warnings. Trigger warnings, warning for death, warnings for incest, warnings for adult/minor relationships. Basically, if you think there’s something in your fic/art/post that could be potentially offensive please SAY SO beforehand. If another member asks you to add a trigger warning, please edit your post accordingly without asking them why. Please read our post on trigger warnings for more on the matter.
• Be respectful. You don’t have to agree with someone, but you have to respect that they’re entitled to their own opinion.
• Keep your cool. Don’t jump to conclusions. Let your mods know when you’re having trouble with something or someone.
|three strikes, you’re out +|
Basically, we’re going to warn you twice and the third time we’re bringing the banhammer. Don’t worry, we’ll make it clear when we warn you so you won’t be wondering if you’ve done something wrong or not. We’ll also explain why you’re being banned and allow you to explain yourself. However, we reserve the right to not let you back in even if you’re “really sorry”.
|all about the iCarly universe +|
We are not concerned with the actors or creator or any of the behind-the-scenes goings on. This also means that RPF fic is not allowed here. There are plenty of other comms that allow RPF and actor speculation, but this is not the place for it.
|open to all fanworks +|
You can post fic or art here. Picspams. Crazy theories. Icons. All are welcome here.
The only thing we ask is that you ALWAYS give your stories warnings/trigger warnings when applicable. For more information on trigger warnings be sure to check out our post on triggers. Generally, if you aren't sure whether or not to warn for something, you should just go ahead and put the warning on. Better to be on the safe side.
We also would appreciate the use of ratings. If your post ends up falling into the "mature" side of things and you haven't warned for it, your post runs the risk of being taken down. If your post is taken down, DON'T PANIC. We'll explain why it's gone and you can put it right back up again after you add the warning.
Also, for your convenience we have prepared a "suggested header format" that you are free to copy&paste and then add/subtract categories at your discretion.